Wednesday 27 March 2013

Mar. 27th

Week 23 / Day 6

Every minute on the minute for 14mins of:
Even- 10 CTB Chin-ups
Odds- 10 Ring Dips
Completed All Unbroken
+
Rest as Needed
+
AMRAP in 10mins of:
Row 2000m (Time: 7m13.0s     Avg / 500m= 1m48.2)
AMRAP OHS @65#'s in remaining time
Score: 58 reps

Notes:

- The CTB Chin-ups and Ring Dips is getting easier
- The 2nd Part reminded me of the Construction Series workout but with Double Unders. My mindset for this was to pick a pace that would not cook my legs. I wanted to be consistent on the OHS for the remaining time. I didn't let the bar touch the ground, I only dropped the bar to my back three times. I was diligent in making sure every rep was done with a superb standard (especially full extension at the top). I'm really pleased with this score.

No comments:

Post a Comment