Friday 18 January 2013

Jan. 18th

Week 15 / Day 3

Squat Snatch, 1 rep every min for 15min @155#'s
Completed
+
21, 18, 15, 12, 9 6, 3 reps for time @90%:
Hang Squat Snatch @65#
Lateral Barbell Burpees
Time: 11m49s
+
10min rest
+
For time @90%:
50 cals Airdyne
25 Chin-ups
50 cals Airdyne
25 Chin-ups
50 cals Airdyne
Time: 8m04s

Notes:

- My Squat Snatch tech was really good today, every rep was solid. I enjoyed doing this.
- For both MAP scenarios were mentally tough but breathing was my limiter especially on the first scenario.
- First Scenario- I personally don't think this was a very good time, went out too fast at the start and I stopped too many times to catch my breathing.
- My recovery between scenarios was great
- Second Scenario- I think this was a pretty good time, UB on the first set of chins and the second set took 3 sets. I'm really pleased with this scenario.

No comments:

Post a Comment