Tuesday 13 November 2012

Nov. 13th

Week 8 / Day 1

A. Above Knee Hang Squat Clean, build to a 3RM- no dropping the bar b/t reps
245#'s
B. Snatch Balance. OHS, 1.1 x 5 sets, rest 3mins- all tough sets
195, 205, 215 215, 215
+
AMRAP in 15mins of:
3 Strict HSPU to 4" Depth
3 Weight Pronated Chin-ups- 75#'s
Score: 6 Rds + 3 reps

Notes:
- no idea if that a PR for the Hang Squat Clean but that was my max today.
- I'm pretty pleased with the Snatch complex, I still need more work. The last set felt the best.
- Super surprised with my score on the AMRAP, it doesn't look special but HSPU are a weakness and doing them strict at depth makes them even more challenging for me. I went into this thinking I was going to do barely any and banged out 18 reps. All the HSPU were done in singles.

No comments:

Post a Comment