Friday 13 December 2013

Dec. 13th

OPT Big Dawg Winter Challenge Workout 1

For inches / reps:

10mins Establish 3 max distance Broad Jumps
Score: 118", 116", 118"
+
rest 1min
+
10mins Establish 3 AMRAP sets of DU's Unbroken
Score: 90 reps, 135 reps (PR!!), 100 reps

Total Score: 677 reps



Notes:

- Felt really good on this workout
- I used to do a lot of Broad Jump Workouts with Football Combine testing, best score was 10'4" at the Montreal Alouette Rookie Camp. The last time I did a Broad Jump was back in the Big Dawg Blog Days in Spring 2011 after one of the Open Workouts. I'm happy with the 9'10" Jumps!!
- Happy with the DU scores, 135 is the best I ever done! Unbroken DU's aren't in my wheel house.
- I will be doing the Competition workouts here and there, unfortunately life won't allow it. I will notify OPT that I'm not doing them back to back.


No comments:

Post a Comment