Friday 26 April 2013

Apr. 26th

Week 27 / Day 4

Squat Snatch, 1.1.1 @155#'s x 5 sets, rest 3mins
Completed
+
AMRAP Squat Clean Thruster @205#'s in 60sec x 5 sets, rest 60sec
5 reps, 5 reps, 4 reps, 4 reps, 4 reps
+
AMRAP in 20mins of:
5 UB Bar Muscle-ups
10 Kipping HSPU to 10" Depth
Score: 3 Rds + 5 + 8 reps

Notes:

- The Squat Snatch was good, no issues, felt smooth
- The limiter in the SCT was the Squat and generating enough power out of it, also some fatigue. I had to catch it in a jerk for all the reps.
- The UB CP, the Bar MU's were easy, I had to be very strategic on the HSPU, usually once I start failing on them, it's hard for me to regenerate the CP for another rep. I'm pleased with the score, I did quite a few reps in a 20min period (for myself) plus with MU's.

No comments:

Post a Comment