Thursday 2 May 2013

May. 2nd

Week 28 / Day 2

A. Back Squat w/ Chains @20x1, build to a tough single
Got up to 275#'s
B. DL, build to a tough single
Got up to 405#'s
+
15, 12, 9 reps for time of:
DL @315#'s
Kipping HSPU to 6" Depth- Hands on Plates
Time: 8m52s* miscounted to reps on the DL
+
Airdyne Sprints, 25sec near ALL OUT x 6 sets, rest 4mins
Completed, >32mph

Notes:

- The BS felt good
- I stuck with 405#'s, I don't feel comfortable doing this lift with bad technique, I tried 425#'s but the form felt bad so I bailed. 405#'s form felt really good
- For the couplet, the DL were done unbroken. HSPU were done broken (5,4,3,2,1's). Didn't like the hands on the plates, my plates slide too much on one another. Next time I prefer this done with paralletes
- The suck fest continued with the AD Sprints, this time I tried to stay above 32mph, my max speed is usually 35-36mph at the start but dies out quickly. Keeping it above 32mph still sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment