Friday 1 February 2013

Feb. 1st

Week 17 / Day 1

A. Squat Clean. Front Squat. Split Jerk, 1.1.1 x 5 sets, rest 4-5mins
225, 235, 245, 250, 257.5
B. 5 TnG Power Snatch per min for up to 10mins @135#'s
Completed 10mins
C. On the minute KB Front Squats @32kgs (+1 rep every min till failure)
Got up to Rd 8 + 5 reps

Notes:

- I'm feeling really good mentally and physically, I'm really focusing on getting great sleeps
- I'm pleased so far with the progress I've made and where I'm at right now compared to last year.
- My FS felt better this week compared to last
- The Split Jerk was the limiter, it was feeling poppy today and stable in the split stance.
- TnG PS were slick and simple
- Damn the KB FS suck, my shoulders and upper thoracic were holding me back. I need to be better at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment