Saturday 9 February 2013

Feb. 9th

Week 18 / Day 1

A. Squat Clean and Jerk, build to 95% RM (265#) for a single
Got up to 95% @252#'s
B. 3 Unbroken Power Snatch @155#'s x 10 sets for time- goal is sub 3mins
Time: 2m40s

C. 12 Unboken KB Front Squats @24kgs As Many Mins As Possible- Goal to complete 10mins
Score: 6 Rds* miscounted on the first 2 sets (11 reps a piece)

Notes:

- The SC and J felt good today
- The Power Snatch Battery, really pleased with this. Going into it I thought coach was crazy thinking I can do a sub 3min time. 
- My squat stamina is weak, my legs don't seem to be the issue for these, its my thoracic. I'm having trouble keeping my upper body in a good position for high repetitions. 
- Also I miscounted the first 2 sets on the KB FS, this a a tough exercise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment