Saturday 1 December 2012

Dec. 1st

Week 10 / Day 3

A. Above Knee Hang Squat Snatch . Squat Snatch, 1.1 x 5 sets, rest 2mins- start @145, add 5# per set
145, 150, 155, 160, 165
B. Thruster, build to 1RM
Got 236#'s PR!!
+
AMRAP in 15mins of:
3 Bar Muscle-ups
3 Kipping HSPU to 10" Depth
Score: 6 Rds + 3 + 2 reps

Notes:

- The Moderate Snatch Tech work was good
- For the Thrusters this was a PR by 1#, the last time I PR'd on this was over a year and a half ago when I was prepping for 2011 Regionals using OPT Big Dawg Blog. I tried to get 240# first but I wasn't getting past the sticky point.
- The Bar Muscle-ups were okay, the last time I've done these were almost 3 yrs ago, when I had no rings and I was a CF newbie. The MU's were done in singles but fast, need to practice getting multiples. The HSPU started off great, did three sets UB and then it went to shit, I was failing reps left right and centre but on the positive note I believe that was the deepest I've gone on HSPU by 2". I know that will help my head to floor HSPU's.

No comments:

Post a Comment