Sunday 27 April 2014

Apr. 27th

Week 3 / Day 1

A. Snatch Balance. OHS, 1.1- work to a challenging set
Got up to 185#'s
B1. Russian KBS- 40kgs, 10 reps x 3 sets, rest 10sec
Completed
B2. GH Raises @20x0, 8-10 reps x 3 sets, rest 10sec
All 10 reps
B3. Russian KBS- 40kgs, 10 reps x 3 sets, rest 2mins
Completed

Notes:

- This was a workout I missed in last weeks cycle. I strained my neck (a bad case of whip lash doing Hang Snatches). With all these niggles I've been getting lately, I've decided to focus more on the mechanics of the lift, then maximal effort every time
- Part C of this workout was an Aerobic Session, I cut it out for the reason that I'm doing tons of Aerobic and Lactic work on the FireFit Course 3-4 times a week.
- Snatch Balances were my limiter.
- KBS were straight forward, as well as the GH Raises.

No comments:

Post a Comment